- The material contained in this website has been produced by Tarrawatta in accordance with its current practices and policies and with the benefit of information currently available to it, and all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the pages of this website at the time of preparation. Tarrawatta regularly reviews this website and where appropriate will update pages to reflect changed circumstances.
- Notwithstanding all efforts made by Tarrawatta to ensure the accuracy of this website, no responsibility or liability is accepted by Tarrawatta in connection with any matter or action taken following any use of or reference to the material on this website or for any inaccuracies, omissions, mis-statements or errors in the material on this website, or for any economic or other loss which may be directly or indirectly sustained by any user of this website or other person who obtains access to the material on this website.
- The material on this website is for general information only and nothing in this website contains professional advice or an offer for sale or any binding commitment upon Tarrawatta in relation to the provision of goods or services. All users should take advice from a suitably qualified professional in relation to any specific query or problem that they may have or in relation to any goods or services included in this website, and Tarrawatta takes no responsibility for any loss caused as a result of reading the contents of this website.
- As the internet is inherently insecure, the Tarrawatta cannot guarantee the security of data contained on the website. Also materials contained on this website may contain links to material on other websites. The links provided to other websites are done for convenience purposes only and the Tarrawatta does not purport to sponsor, approve or endorse any of the linked materials or accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information therein.
- Tarrawatta does not represent or warrant that the material on this site or linked materials are free of computer viruses or other defects. Tarrawatta recommends that virus checks should be done on any downloaded materials. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, all warranties, representations and implied terms are excluded.
- Your use of this website, and your reliance on its content are entirely at your own risk and no claims, actions or legal proceedings in connection with this website brought by you or any other user having reference to the material on this website will be entertained by Tarrawatta. We exclude all liability to you for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost data, losses resulting from security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss resulting from your use of our website or its content.
- If, despite the previous clause, a court says we are liable to you, that liability will be limited to, at our election, the resupply the affected service or content to you or refunding what you have paid for it.
- Unless otherwise stated the copyright in the website materials is owned by Tarrawatta. Other than for the purposes and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968, or as otherwise provided below, none of the website materials may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, transmitted or stored in a retrieval system without Tarrawatta’s prior written consent. Tarrawatta gives permission to the user to:
- print copies of the Site Materials for informational, non-commercial use; and,
- store a copy of the Site Materials on your computer for the sole purpose of viewing the Site Materials.
Tarrawatta makes no warranties or representations that the Linked Materials do not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third person.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Although Tarrawatta strives to protect such information, Tarrawatta does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to it. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Tarrawatta is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once Tarrawatta receives your transmission, it will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
These Terms and Conditions of use are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in South Australia, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms and Conditions of use, or the use of this website.